Once you’ve booked your magical trip to see me use this page for additional information about your adventure…
- Pay Your Balance Pay the balance on your holiday here – safe, secure and online!
- Family Insurance Have you booked your Family Insurance for your Santa Break? This link will take you to Fogg Travel Insurance, our recommended winter sports insurance specialist.
- Parking Information See the details on available parking or simply
Book Parking online with our recommended partners APH.
- Climate:In December, temperatures in Lapland normally range between -7°c and -35°c. Snowfall can be heavy at this time. Daylight is limited to between 10.30 and 14.00, with long periods of twilight either side of night.
- Clothing: Whilst thermal suits and boots are provided free for the duration of your stay, you are advised to bring layers of thermal and fleeced clothing to wear underneath when you are outdoors. Several layers of clothing provide better insulation from the cold than one or two thick items. Balaclavas, face masks and extra warm headgear are also suggested. The heating in hotels and Catered Christmas Cabins is extremely efficient so lighter clothing is required indoors.
- Customer Exclusive: Little Skiersare offering exclusive 4 piece base layer thermal sets, discounted by 15%, for the whole family, which are ideal for trips to Lapland. In addition, exclusive to Santa’s Lapland customers, they are offering fantastic discounts of up to 20% for any extras needed.SILVER– spend £50 & get 15% off using ESPRITSILVERGOLD – spend £150 & get 20% off using ESPRITGOLD
Little Skiers specialise in skiwear & essential winter accessories for babies through to teens (with ski accessories for mums & dads). Brands include Trespass, KoziKidz, Molo, Hestra, Barts, Bollé, Five, & Sorel.
- Timezone Lapland is 2 hours ahead of UK time in December (i.e. GMT +2)