Jump aboard to see untouched, remote areas of the Lappish wilderness. You'll whizz around and be able to see remote, stunning areas and incredible views.
- The snowmobiling tracks in Lapland are extensive and well looked after, as this is how the locals get around.
- It's a very smooth and safe ride. Kids travel in a sleigh pulled by a snowmobile, while grown-ups can choose to drive, ride pillion, or go in the sleigh. Your guide will then lead you out for your adventure.
- For a more adventurous and adrenaline fuelled trip, book our Adults Snowmobile Safari.
Santa's Magic - duration and pricing
Family snowmobile safari - The duration of the experience is 1-1.5 hours (45 minute ride time) and prices are £79 per adult (12+) and £66 per child (4-11).
Santa's Aurora - duration and pricing
The duration of the experience is 2 hours (1.5 hour ride time) and prices are £92 per adult (12+) and £65 per child (2-11). This is only bookable on the 3 night trip.
- If a grown-up wants to drive, you need to be over 18 and have a full driving licence. You'll get a helmet too.
- The dedicated trails are like roads, with 'give way' signs to look out for. And just like roads, you can't have had any alcohol before heading out.
- There's room for one passenger per snowmobile. You don't need to be a specific age to ride pillion but you need to be able to reach the footrests, and be strong enough to hold on properly around the driver's waist or hand grips.
- To drive, you'll need to book a single driver supplement. And if a grown-up wants to go in the sleigh, you'll need to let us know in advance.
- Our guide will make sure everyone's safe and following the rules before you set off.
How to book our snowmobile trips
Book at the same time as your holiday, after you've booked via 'Manage Your Booking' or call us.
Explore more of our magical adventures
Husky Rides2 hours
No one knows how to make Christmas more magical
Flights, transfers, half-board accommodation, a fun-filled activity trip and snowsuits are all included.
Seeing Lapland in the snow is all part of the experience, so if we decide that there’s not enough snow, you can change your travel dates, within the same season, or get a full refund.
A remote spot in the far north of Finland, 200km above the Arctic Circle among the snowy trees of Saariselkä.