3 Days / 2 Nights
The classic short break, with all our standard activities and benefits included in a lively and action-packed schedule. The cheeky, fun-loving Saari Elves will also be on hand, to ensure that magic and laughter are part and parcel of your time in Saariselkä. My ‘Santa’s Magic’ break is altogether the perfect choice for families whose time is tight during the busy run-up to Christmas, but who don’t want to miss out on any of the key elements, which are all included.
4 Days / 3 Nights
This slightly longer break also includes all our standard activities and benefits plus an extra day, which enables you to choose from a wide range of Optional Adventures. Try the ever popular ‘Snowmobile Safari’ by day, or the evening ‘Northern Lights Adventure’, or go for a longer ‘Husky Heaven’ sled-ride maybe. There is plenty of choice to make the most of the extra day.
I have made some investigations and not all companies offering Lapland breaks give you the same magical experience your family will enjoy if you travel with my festive friends at Santa’s Lapland. Watch out because with others, some included items are not always what they might seem!
- A Meeting with Santa (me) in my secret log-cabin home in the woods. I guarantee a private meeting for every family and not a meeting in a restaurant with a coach-load of other families.
- My Elves & Igloo Fantasia I want to tell you about a very special Santa Secret. I have had my helpers build, just for you, two enchanting Igloos, hidden in the forest and never before seen by anyone.
- Reindeer sleigh-rideI offer a proper 7-10 minute ride through the snowy winter woods, not a 2-minute ‘taster’ ride going around and around a small looped track.
- Husky-sled-ride. My unforgettable ride is approx. 15-minutes and is not a 2-minute ‘taster’ ride, being driven around a short circular route.
- Snowmobile sleigh ride When you come to visit me, everyone gets to ride behind a snowmobile during our ‘Search for Santa’, and mini skidoos are available for the children.
- The resort experience I believe in the true spirit of a Lapland Christmas, with our full-length activities held in magical woodland wilderness locations. I am not so keen on commercialised centres where you may end up killing time in charmless gift-shops and grottos!
- Places to stay I have chosen three and four-diamond hotels with excellent facilities and food, and also my own Santa’s Christmas Cabins. Beware of others that offer one or two-star business-style hotels.
- Child Prices It is the children that really want to see me so I have thousands of FREE Child Places and many other magically low prices for them.
- Travel arrangements Saariselkä is only 25 minutes from Ivalo Airport whereas other companies travel up to 2 hours by coach to and from the resort.
Hidden in the forest and never before seen are my new enchanting Igloos and all visitors who come to see me will get to see them. After a special sleigh trip through the forest the twinkling lights from the Elf Workshop Wonderland igloo will guide the way. The Artistic Igloo will be next where as well as the magical sculptures you can have a snack and a warm drink at the ice bar before meeting my huskies and reindeer back outside.
I have arranged some fantastic ‘Santa Savers’ for early bookings on winter holidays 2014 to Lapland, saving you money on everything from meals, drinks and exciting Optional Adventures, through to my very own Cash-Back offers and thousands of FREE Lapland holidays for children! Stack up your family’s savings from these amazing Lapland deals before they run out so take advantage as soon as you can, as it’s strictly ‘first come, first served!’ on Lapland holidays next December
I want lots of children to visit me so many holidays for
children are free!
My amazing child prices include many FREE places and are much lower than those of other copycats. Please don’t take my word for it, check it out for yourself. This can make all the difference when calculating the ‘family price’ and don’t forget all the activities that I include for the children on my magical short breaks.
- I want lots of children to visit me so many holidays for children are FREE!
- As a special gift from me to Mum and Dad,there are fantastic Cash-Back savings of £150 per family on many dates
- For all you grandparents, I have a special Grandparents’ Bonus, saving £30 each off adult prices
- FREE use of my toboggans for all my special guests
- I have arranged to keep you snug and warm in Lapland with my FREE Arctic Thermal Clothing Rental, including boots and accessories
- You must book my travel insurance with £10 per couple off adult prices and FREE children!
- I always go by sleigh but you will have FREE Airport Parking available, plus 35% Discount Offers
- So much more is included on my holidays here, from lunch and refreshments to the children’s own Letter to Me – which I want you to write before you come and visit me!!
Grandparents can save £50 per couple off adult prices! Christmas time is meant for sharing with the whole family, across all the generations, building shared memories that will last a lifetime. It makes me really happy to see grandparents included as a 3-generation party and I am delighted to offer a £25 per person discount for any grandparents travelling with their extended family*, and all sharing one of our larger family cabins, suites or apartments.
Read More »
terms & conditions
© 2015 Santa's Lapland, Mountain House, Station Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EX
Registered in England No. 350786 | ABTA No. V4871 | Phone: 01483 791 945
Open Mon - Fri 8.30am - 9:15pm, Saturday 9am - 5:30pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm