Home More Magic Frugi Competition

Win a Magical Break to see Santa

In partnership with Cornish children's clothing brand, Frugi

Frugi Competition

 

We’ve partnered with the UK’s leading ethical and organic children’s clothing brand, Frugi, to give you and your family the chance to win a magical break to Santa’s Lapland in December 2022. In addition to this extra special holiday, you’ll also receive £500 worth of vouchers to spend at Frugi. This amounts to a total prize value of £5,500!

From Frugi’s headquarters in Cornwall all the way to the Arctic Circle, Frugi has drawn inspiration from Lapland for their new childrenswear collection for Autumn/Winter 21. The new collection features the Aurora Borealis lighting up the starry night skies, our four-legged friends the huskies, magical woodlands, and a number of other playful characters and stunning scenery inspired by the native Nordic flora and fauna.

WIN!

Frugi offer clothes for babies to ten year olds, featuring stylish twinning options, maternity and breastfeeding ranges, and accessories. Frugi uses GOTS certified organic cotton for 90% of their range. The remaining 10% is their durable outerwear, backpacks, lunch bags, pencil cases, and other accessories, all made from recycled PET plastic bottles.

For your chance to win a 3-day family break to Lapland including a private visit to see Santa in December 2022 and £500 worth of vouchers to spend at Frugi, head over to their website now.

 

ENTER COMPETITION